• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ajose

Trapdoor

One day we might see Jayden back home at the park. Probably not for another few years but I live in hope.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jeepers. Ajose can't train on the artificial surfaces because of his knee injuries in the past. Not much hope of getting into the team if you're not training fully..

Jeepers. Ajose can't train on the artificial surfaces because of his knee injuries in the past. Not much hope of getting into the team if you're not training fully..
Knee injuries which presumably were known when we signed him?

Knee injuries which presumably were known when we signed him?
yet another player signed carrying an injury.....

Banksy

So the nightmare continues.
‘Nicky is a player that, if he stays with us, we will use him as and when, but he has to get ahead of the likes of MJ and Ben Seymour’
Can’t train , and behind young Ben Seymour who isn’t exactly setting the football world alight himself and can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo.
Even further behind in the pecking order when we sign a forward on loan In the coming weeks which I sincerely hope we will. { please , please somebody decent.}
Fess up Taylor , he won’t be playing for us again will he?

ExmouthMart

How did he pass the medical and get such a long deal?! I didn’t like the bit where Taylor says if he stays..... Does that mean he’s here next season?! Seems like some very poor decisions have been made regarding certain players based on past reputations. I am referring to Ajose obviously and McArdle. Let’s hope it works out with Stubbs on a two and a half year deal.....

Grecianpasty

Why would MT tell a media outlet that we have a player who can't train regularly if he is trying to get rid of him?

Baffling.

Red Devon

Yes he’s been very disappointing but in fairness to Ajose he’s not really getting an “opportunity“ this season...the last sub to come on with only 5 minutes to play isn’t really an opportunity to me.

manc grecian

Surely we knew he couldn't train for 6 months of the year and should've taken that into consideration? No good us turning round and saying can't train won't play.

Farce. Bowman should be our only striker on the books at the end of this season.

Heysham Mike

May be time to put Sonny Cox on the subs bench?