• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ajose

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Something must be wrong between Taylor and Ajose then , perhaps Taylor thinks there’s an attitude problem?
I gather that there is no attitude problem and Taylor gets on fine with him. He is just not selecting him. Presumably because of the way MT wants us to play or because he feels others are better options in those positions, or a combination of the two.

The deluder

I gather that there is no attitude problem and Taylor gets on fine with him. He is just not selecting him. Presumably because of the way MT wants us to play or because he feels others are better options in those positions, or a combination of the two.
I am sure someone posted that he gets paid for appearances so maybe that is part of it.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am sure someone posted that he gets paid for appearances so maybe that is part of it.
That is likely to be in the equation yes.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well SSN a reporting that Ajose will start tonight...After Taylor’s comments re Bowman will it be a straight swap?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well SSN a reporting that Ajose will start tonight...After Taylor’s comments re Bowman will it be a straight swap?
Seriously?!

grecianstew

Must cast some doubt about MT’s original judgment, there were flaws visible right from the start. Ajose has always thrived working off a partner, always has and very unlikely to change. Bowman has no history of striking up a partnership and again, expecting that to change was pushing optimism to the extreme.
Maybe worth a punt with a cheap option but staking the family silver on such a gamble seems a little naive.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seriously?!
Apparently so. Someone who I think is a mod on here posted it on Twitter.

Hope he starts and bags at least one!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seriously?!
It would be a bad idea!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be a bad idea!
Won't happen. Bowman will play im sure

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Won't happen. Bowman will play im sure
Unless Ajose and Fisher played up front. But I agree we will see Bowman in the starting line-up, he will have something to prove tonight.