Afghanistan

Mr Jinx

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just reading reports that the report that a man had been strung up with a helicopter is in fact a Taliban fighter with a flag celebrating the US withdrawal.
...and it was actually a Black Hawk, I stand corrected.

tavyred

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taliban parading around in US kit and with US weapons, could the humiliation for Biden and the US military be anymore complete?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taliban parading around in US kit and with US weapons, could the humiliation for Biden and the US military be anymore complete?
I think the key word there is US military. How many soldiers had left Afghan prior to Bidens presidency? Why on earth would they leave the cheap, moveable kit/Intel. A massive embarrassment. Course Biden will carry the can, but the ineptitude from the military is huge. I'm sceptical there ain't a reason for it to be honest.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the key word there is US military. How many soldiers had left Afghan prior to Bidens presidency? Why on earth would they leave the cheap, moveable kit/Intel. A massive embarrassment. Course Biden will carry the can, but the ineptitude from the military is huge. I'm sceptical there ain't a reason for it to be honest.
Almost as if they wanted them to have it? Lesser of two evils against the ISIS mob and everyone else is Collateral damage.