Adblockers - visitors please note!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I might consider a patreon account. We have enough reserves to keep us going for a few months. It will be our inability to provide any sponsorship money to the club and the Women's team is what upsets us the most.
I for one would consider donating or being a patron. For all its faults, Exeweb helps keep us going (I was going to say sane, but I'm too honest to lie... or is that a lie?)

JW

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I might consider a patreon account. We have enough reserves to keep us going for a few months. It will be our inability to provide any sponsorship money to the club and the Women's team is what upsets us the most.
With regard to the Women's team, perhaps if you ask him very nicely, DannyRed would consider making good any shortfall ?

That be huge. Just been having that conversation with @GrecianLez and @spanky

Need some transfer news, etc
Seems everyone/everything is in some way affected by the current situation.

Whilst I'm trying to keep on top of the news (and kind of have to in relation to my line of work), football/sport more generally - and related chat - is usually one of the great escapes when I don't want to feel bombarded by the 'real' world.

Would it help if I started some 'in the know' rumours? Or started some mindless trolling?

In all seriousness, hope everyone is okay, and everyone does their bit to preserve the site and the contribution it makes to your fine club.

Sexton Blake

I for one would consider donating or being a patron. For all its faults, Exeweb helps keep us going (I was going to say sane, but I'm too honest to lie... or is that a lie?)

JW
Me too I have dived in and out of a few fan’s forums and the layout and overall quality of Exeweb is head and shoulders above any of them.