• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy - Sunday 11th May

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sunday 11th May sees the annual charity supporters match between Exeter City fans and Yeovil Town fans take place playing for the Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy with all proceeds from the match going to the Adam Stansfield Foundation. The match takes places at Elmore FC's Horsden Park ground in Tiverton (one of Adam's former clubs) and kick off is at 12:30pm.

Supporters of the match are encouraged to congregate in the Elmore clubhouse after the match to watch the final day of the Premiership season unfold if you so wish. Also added interest to the match sees former Exeter City player and team mate of Adam's, Bertie Cozic dust his boots off and come out of retirement to turn out for the Exeter City supporters team. Please come along and support what is always a great occasion.

City fans currently hold the trophy after a 3-1 win last year so we'll look to retin it.

:)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good luck. Sadly I can't be there. Have done a front page article, and so some pictures from previous games included.
http://www.exeweb.com/2014/05/02/bertie-cozic-to-feature-in-the-adam-stansfield-memorial-trophy/

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope to be there...It is always a good afternoon out & the Clubhouse at Elmore is excellent.

Grecian_Jay

Fair play to everyone involved. Hope all goes well.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just giving this another cheeky bump. Do try and come along tomorrow and give your support to what is always a great event.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am going along, its going to be good
my score prediction is City fans 2 - Yeovil fans 1
come on city fans!

Silver fox

Any news on the final result?

Joshyd123

Yeovil, somehow, won 2-1.

Great effort by all the City boys but the final finishing just wasn't there unfortunately!

Silver fox

Yeovil, somehow, won 2-1.

Great effort by all the City boys but the final finishing just wasn't there unfortunately!
Thanks Pal.