• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accumulators - new season

Legohead

Banned
Thanks Borussia Dortmund. Not. (swear)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
First win for a while tonight.

Man City, Liverpool, Porto, Brentford & Villa all winning.

£10 returning £445.18(clap)

Legohead

Banned
First win for a while tonight.

Man City, Liverpool, Porto, Brentford & Villa all winning.

£10 returning £445.18(clap)
Bang on Grecian O'Grecian. Well done mate. I could do with a bit of that. By the way, your avatar, is that at Bath City as i think i know a few of the Torquay lads.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
terrible season so far on the betting front, got a 5 match accumulator for Tues/weds so hopefully the tide is about to turn........and have also gone for a quid on Northampton to beat Plymouth with Grimes to score first because I am a child (clap)

ExeterCityLad

Won £101 on a bet yesterday from £10. Not the biggest win but it's something. Atletico over 2.5 goals, a Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City (96th min winner!) Acca.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Won £101 on a bet yesterday from £10. Not the biggest win but it's something. Atletico over 2.5 goals, a Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man City (96th min winner!) Acca.
Still a decent win mate.

Got to love an injury time winner. I picked up £130 a couple of weeks back thanks to two very late Barnet goals.

ExeterCityLad

Call me a fool but i just chucked £80 on England to beat Australia in the third ashes test. 2/1 at bet365 with the start we've had is too good to ignore I think.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backed Hearts today at 8/1 thinking it was about time Celtic's run came to an end. It did.

godisagrecian

Call me a fool but i just chucked £80 on England to beat Australia in the third ashes test. 2/1 at bet365 with the start we've had is too good to ignore I think.
Ouch........

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Finally had a result after a barren run, wins for Chelsea, Bristol City, Lincoln and Blackburn won me £60 :)