• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington Stanley Vs Exeter City L1 Match Day Thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have to say, I'm enjoying Wayno's interviews. He speaks very well and certainly seems to have a great affection for City. If MT moves on he definitely has some of the qualities you would want in a manager. If he doesn't go with MT of course.

Cowshed Grecian

I have to say, I'm enjoying Wayno's interviews. He speaks very well and certainly seems to have a great affection for City. If MT moves on he definitely has some of the qualities you would want in a manager. If he doesn't go with MT of course.
It’s a given he’s our next manager if MT gets poached by the bigger boys.

JW57++

Interview with the Accrington Stanley boss

An honest assessment by their manager. A lot of Accrington’s relative success seems to come from the partnership between Coleman and their owner.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Strong battling performance against another hardworking side, a war of attrition which I enjoyed watching. Stubbs MOM, he is a beast.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very happy so far. Interesting to see will we be active again in the transfer market before deadline day. Hopefully. Sometimes you have to write off oddities like Cheltenham winning here (we must be the only club to ever win 7-0 away against a team and lose 1-0 at home the next week) but I put that down to my friend Trevor "the crow" Power who has jinxed City ever time he puts money on them. I still think there will be times we will struggle this year but the league will really only take shape after about maybe 12-15 games. I think we all would have taken 2-2-2 at the end of August/

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strong battling performance against another hardworking side, a war of attrition which I enjoyed watching. Stubbs MOM, he is a beast.
Agree Stubbsy had a good game but my MoM was Sweenze for all his goal saving blocks / tackles when he probably has only slept last night given his little one's arrival this week.
Interesting that MT gives himself most of the week off whereas Sweenze back at the coalface days after - guess them's the perks of management !
UTC

grecIAN Harris

Like I said earlier in the day, if we can come home from games like this with a point in our pocket it will stand us in good stead for staying up comfortably.......... so long as we can back it up with all three points in the home game.

iscalad

Agree Stubbsy had a good game but my MoM was Sweenze for all his goal saving blocks / tackles when he probably has only slept last night given his little one's arrival this week.
Interesting that MT gives himself most of the week off whereas Sweenze back at the coalface days after - guess them's the perks of management !
UTC
What a silly thing to say. You have no idea of the home circumstances of either of their families.

LDNGrecian

Any word on why hartridge was missing?