• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington Stanley V Exeter City Matchday Thread.

contrabombarde

Never started one of these before. This should be a potentially very interesting line-up. Here's hoping for a great City result. Safe travelling to our fans and bring back three points please.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheers for doing this Contra. Was worried I might have to start! Would love to have gone, but a Friday night is just too difficult. Remember it's a 7pm kick off if you want to listen to the live commentary.

Nicholls to start and Morrison on the bench I would guess.

Match preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2014/11/27/next-up-accrington-stanley-v-exeter-city/

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done contra, let's hope you bring us the magic touch (y) safe trip to all...UTC

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are leaving at 11.30am
Its just me n my driver so I will be pleased to see fellow Grecians up there
Come on city lets have a cracker for those of us travelling!
UTC

Just play to your game plan lads and you will reap the rewards. You shouldn't need telling now that you're good enough to beat any team in this League. Have faith and pass yourselves to victory. Good luck to everyone, have a safe and pleasant journey, enjoy the game and bring home those three points. COYR's

ECFC_George

I'll predict Accrington 1-2 Exeter

Goals - Tom Nichols & Alex Nicholls

muppetdodger

Cheers for doing this Contra. Was worried I might have to start! Would love to have gone, but a Friday night is just too difficult. Remember it's a 7pm kick off if you want to listen to the live commentary.

Nicholls to start and Morrison on the bench I would guess.

Match preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2014/11/27/next-up-accrington-stanley-v-exeter-city/
But who will Nicholls replace? Cummins hopefully.

Well-known Exeweb poster
But who will Nicholls replace? Cummins hopefully.
dificult one, tomy nich's bang on goalscoring form, yet no doubts alex nicholls formed a really good partnership with cummins ,,,,all 3 anyone ? cant see it, but u never know dificult one for pt ,but one i.guess he's hapi to have,, other one is where will ryan fit in. i guess he'll start on the bench?

Last edited:

JRFowler

I don't think any of the new signings will start, but if we don't produce u can bet Nichols will be straight on as he's match fit, Harley to feature last 20 maybe?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just finished work, so going to grab a couple hours sleep before catching the coach later. Hopefully it'll be a good night