• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington away - Saturday 14th April

RyanPugh

Be aware that the Grand National is the Saturday.This will mean the M6 will be a lot busier on a Saturday than usual,with the M6/M62 junction being particularly busy on the Scouseland exit..It will be wise to leave a bit earlier to allow for the inevitable congestion.

I would usually leave about 0700 from Exeter for Accrington(270 miles) but will now scuttle up the M5 from
Sandygate at 0600..
And of course GT leaves at 0730 (facepalm)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get your match ticket from the ticket office BEFORE going for liquid refreshments at The Crown or in the Fan Zone outside.

Their are likely to be long queues at the ticket office.

Legohead

Banned
Accrington have a fan zone? :eek:

More importantly, i hope the travelling Grecians will be gracious enough to congratulate him on his teams success....;)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My of my favourite away days. Loive that open away terrace, so long as it doesn't chuck it down with rain!

LeedsGrecian

Cannot wait for this one. My favourite away day. Lets hope we follow them up so the visits to Accy can continue beyond this season.

Legohead

Banned
Forecast looking mainly dry for that part of the world tomorrow so you terrace dwellers might get away with it.