• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aamir Daniels and Joe O'Connor out on loan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really good news. It is also part of the plan toward getting academy graduates into the first team earlier that they first play men's football when still in the academy and before they turn professional at 18. As the Tivvy manager recently said about Alfie Pond, usually the first loan doesn't work out, but it is important for players to experience men's football and learn what is required.

This is (I think) to the 8th tier ie one below Tivvy and at the same level as Exmouth(?).

Rosencrantz

Really good news. It is also part of the plan toward getting academy graduates into the first team earlier that they first play men's football when still in the academy and before they turn professional at 18. As the Tivvy manager recently said about Alfie Pond, usually the first loan doesn't work out, but it is important for players to experience men's football and learn what is required.

This is (I think) to the 8th tier ie one below Tivvy and at the same level as Exmouth(?).
Yep, they beat Exmouth to the Western League title so promoted, with Exmouth, to the SPL1S 🙂.

dontpassback

Good luck to both lads,they should get plenty of game time,which benefits us and tavvy

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Amir looked decent this evening against Weston. One to watch gor the future.

Number13

So, to refresh my memory - at what stage are these boys? First year pros? YTS kids?

Agent Andy

Amir, joe , and Pedro are second year scholars the same as Harry and sonny, won’t be proper first year pros until next season 👍

tavyred

I’ve been hearing locally for a couple of seasons now that Tavvy are upwardly mobile on and off the pitch, so not surprised that they’re being ‘trusted’ with a couple of our outrageously talented young-uns.
Might even catch a game or two now. 👍

i8cornwall

I’ve been hearing locally for a couple of seasons now that Tavvy are upwardly mobile on and off the pitch, so not surprised that they’re being ‘trusted’ with a couple of our outrageously talented young-uns.
Might even catch a game or two now. 👍
Is very much the case, the idea is to try to turn Tavi into a similar club to city and develop young players for the first team.

Lots of good things going on at the club currently.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member