• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A trip to the Orient - Sat 14th August

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
*Pops head in*

I'm still hoping I can be "injured" next week in order to go, especially as our oppo are a bunch of idiots, but given our poor availability this week and a number also missing next week, that may be a forlorn hope.

In which case my first City match of the season will be Hartlepool (A) on Sep 25.

Leads

Anyone else having problems buying tickets online? I get to the final stage and then it kicks me out. Doesn't seem to be the smoothest process, or perhaps I am doing something wrong (very possible).

Looking forward to this- I actually 'went' to the Leyton Orient game last season. I live fairly local and thought it would be nice to clap the team off the bus. I was the only one there, it dawned on me that some of the players were 10 years younger than me and I quickly lost faith in my endeavour. Will be good to get in the ground this time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did you re-sign up to the ticketing website (can't remember when we were asked to)? I had no problems getting a ticket.

Ashford Grecian

As per Hants - had to re sign which I did a few weeks ago and then was all OK

Bridgy 81

For those people not able to go to Orient on the 14th there maybe a chance to glimpse Joel Randall on the TV as the Peterborough v Derby match is on Sky. KO 12.30.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Any update on ticket sales?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My ticket for Orient turned up in the post this morning 🙂

Smithyno6

My ticket for Orient turned up in the post this morning 🙂
Snap, hopefully we take good numbers

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Our allocation has been sold out! Tickets will be available to purchase at the ground on the day

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Snap, hopefully we take good numbers
It was 618 the last time we met on a Saturday. of the last two encounters the first was postponed and last season we weren't allowed to attend.