• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A reflection on last year

scholsey

A video which sums our 2010/2011 season up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-_h33ROHs&feature=related

A video which shows our great support, city fans going MENTAL, in fine voice and the players celebrating.

The personal bit which i also enjoyed is when argyle surged forward, seconds after city surged forward showing we never back down!

We are a fine city with a great set of supporters and we are here to be heard!!!

LEAGUE ONE IS OURS THIS SEASON!!!

Lets pray we demolish argiggle in one of the cup runs tisdale will lead us on this season!

2011/2012 belongs to EXETER CITY FC!!!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev

A video which shows our great support, city fans going MENTAL, in fine voice and the players celebrating.

The personal bit which i also enjoyed is when argyle surged forward, seconds after city surged forward showing we never back down!

We are a fine city with a great set of supporters and we are here to be heard!!!

Lets pray we demolish argiggle in one of the cup runs tisdale will lead us on this season!

I'm mental....but was I there? And how often? And how much did I drink? And what time did I get home?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster

What a night that was! Love the vid.

I like the City fan rolling about on the plastic in front of the fans and on about 5 mins there's a guy in the red corner giving it large with what I take to be a long flourescent balloon which is also very funny.

Say it again, What a night!!!:D

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Last season was an outstanding achievement for Exeter City....

To even be mid table let alone not far away from the playoffs was a superb effort from everyone involved.

Hopefully we dont stand still and add that extra quality needed to have a real go at progresing again next season.