• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Plea To Matt Taylor

red1

Put Ajose on the bench. If he is only 30% fit, he will offer something we havent got coming off the bench now.He knows where the goal is. Tonight was the case in point. All over Oldham with NOTHING in the box capable of scoring. I hate to say it but Seymour is not the answer.

Grecian_Matt

No his tactical master plan tonight was to bring on Fisher in injury time.

Grecian_Matt

Seymour is just not good enough.
We need a hell of a run now to reach the play offs.

but then we are stuck with Seymour cos MT isn’t the best in the recruitment department

raleighnc

Seymour is just not good enough.
We need a hell of a run now to reach the play offs.

but then we are stuck with Seymour cos MT isn’t the best in the recruitment department
For god’s sake no play offs, we just embarrass ourselves every year.

raleighnc

And is Taylor he best in any department?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So you'd rather not make the play offs in fear of embarrassing ourselves?

If you seriously would rather not make the play offs then why are you bothering with being a supporter?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can kind of understand the play offs thing, I don't want it either. That's to be expected after constant defeats at the final step.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can kind of understand the play offs thing, I don't want it either. That's to be expected after constant defeats at the final step.
Play offs will also F up pitch improvements which management (over the years) have semi-blamed for a poor run in.
Cest La Vie - We are ECFC !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So your offered now play offs or mid table. Are you honestly saying you would ask for mid table because of previous defeats?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I totally get the how farked off the previous Wembley defeats, particularly last seasons, left us feeling but you can't ever give up trying. I didn't give up in the 90's when we battled relegation from this division pretty much every season so I'm not going to give up now we pretty much knock around at the top end every season. You youngsters don't know how good you've got it! :ROFLMAO: