• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A new Exeweb

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
In all politeness; could 'quotes' have the same size font as responses please? or be in italics?

Grecian2K

In the spirit of entente and consideration toward Pete I did , from the start, format my own "signature" just like that... it's not hard - even for a non-tekky like me.

But is it not beyond the wit and imagination of EW's hard-working management team to embed such a type of standard format into the sigs.? In my experience many other sites seem able to have done that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In all politeness; could 'quotes' have the same size font as responses please? or be in italics?
No they can't.

Swanaldo

It would seem to be technically possible.

PeteUSA

I thought thats what Hants_red was trying to say! :unsure:

PeteUSA

I believe you've ammended (edited) your post above after I commented! :cautious:

Swanaldo

I believe you've ammended (edited) your post above after I commented! :cautious:
I'm fairly sure it's not possible to edit a post after two hours.

geoffwp

I have now, purely by accident, liked 2 posts that i did not particularly like! This happened because i was using a mobile phone and scrolling through a thread . Must have made contact with the "like" button on my way through. It doesnt seem like you can delete/withdraw a like unless liking it again will 'undo' the first like. Phew. Anyone out there have an answer? Anyone?

Alistair20000

I have just clicked on Like and then the again causing it to disappear. Not sure if you have limited time to do this mind.

Here to help.

geoffwp

Cheers Al, good to know for future ref even if it doesnt work now. Will give it a try.
.........it worked!👍

Last edited: