• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

******** Poll

Andy_H

While we're in 'poll mode' here on Exeweb how about we start a poll asking Exe webbers to vote on the following;

Do you think that dear old Mr P [********] is a sad, bile driven, friendless, social skills lacking, manic depressant who keeps forgetting to take his medicine on a regular basis hence keeps making personal jibes with no evidence or knowledge of the person concerned? Or do you think that he's a 'jolly good egg'?

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Poll might be taking it a bit far. Think of the people we would also need one for. How about a YAY or a NAY?

I'll go YAY.

Don't agree with everything he says but he has a right to say it, with or without evidence. This is a fans forum not a court of law.

Last edited:

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've crossed swords on here with Poult on many occasions, but, if you cut through all that rhetoric, you will find that his basic message is never far off the mark.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not going well Andy:)

Cue the rose tinted cavalry riding to the rescue

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What feverpitch said, basically.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish Poults would lighten up on the personal invective and cut down the impenetrable slang, but Exeweb would be a much duller place without him. And most of the time he talks sense; sometimes with insights no-one else brings.

Also he has as much right to his opinions as anyone else.

So he's neither a "sad etc..." not a "good egg". As I see it he's just a quirky, contrarian individual with too much time on his hands.

It'd be a sad day if the PC, rose-tinted, view became the only one allowed on Exeweb. I for one would vote with my feet, metaphorically speaking.

Ian Sideman

Not bad for a fat bloke.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What feverpitch said, basically.
Seriously? You think he's a yay? Changing my rooming mate for future exiles nights away. :)

Sprocket

I want to have a fight with him, Queensbury Rules.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously? You think he's a yay? Changing my rooming mate for future exiles nights away. :)
The "basically" excludes the "Yay or Nay" bit. :)