• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

******** Poll

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes. Exeweb should be restricted to boring, committee-speak hangers -on.

From a sun-drenched beach in Bali.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Polly is often spot on with what he says and then he goes and spoils it all by calling people like me a count or some other unnecessary demeaning remark. Apart from that...lovely chappie*-), wouldn't be quite the same without him.

Last edited:

Andy_H

I wish Poults would lighten up on the personal invective and cut down the impenetrable slang, but Exeweb would be a much duller place without him. And most of the time he talks sense; sometimes with insights no-one else brings.

Also he has as much right to his opinions as anyone else.

So he's neither a "sad etc..." not a "good egg". As I see it he's just a quirky, contrarian individual with too much time on his hands.

It'd be a sad day if the PC, rose-tinted, view became the only one allowed on Exeweb. I for one would vote with my feet, metaphorically speaking.
John,

No one is suggesting that he does not have as much right as anyone else to his opinions, many of which i agree with by the way.
Where he lets himself down is in his constant 'bile' against other people's opinions and thoughts with his, as Ant put it, 'personal jibes' made on an assumption that he knows [any]thing about the person concerned, which in my case he certainly does not.

Sorry but must close here as just arriving in Bar Harbour, Maine. And before you say anything Mr P it's not been paid for by ECFC or a ' jolly'!

Andy_H

Rog H K

Can I vote for none of the above?

malcolms

Who would have believed it, he's doing better than PT:)

Sprocket

Who would have believed it, he's doing better than PT:)
And substantially better than Noel Blake too, Malcolm.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I'll go YAY for, an I quote, 'his medicine on a regular basis hence keeps making personal jibes with no evidence or knowledge of the person concerned?'

Willy Nilly

This place is pretty boring as it is, imagine how much more boring it'd be without ********?

Keep ********, ban ECFC01.

Grecian2K

******** a Pole?

No way. Strikes me as EDL to the core

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd like to see him banned simply because he's fat and votes for the british racist party. It's a nay from me.