• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Accepting your point about gentlemanly conduct I will join you in one of these hurled in the general direction of this particular useless article promoted several places above her proper pay grade.

đź’©

She is in the Dianne Abbott class for political dunces. Why not give her the The Elbow Boris ?
Because having ministers who are prepared to go out and talk obtuse drivel to the media, Northern MP's, council leaders etc means he can put his feet up more often and avoid having to do it himself.

Alistair20000

Having caught up with some Pointless episodes I see Richard Osman is wearing a beard which makes him look like a brussel sprout. đź‘Š

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That scotch donkey on the Listerine advert has made his way onto my list with his shiny teeth.

Should be okay to whack his arse with a cricket bat as, if you look proper close, you'll see he's not actually a real donkey.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anneliese Dodds deserves to be mentioned on this thread.

Equal rights and all that jazz.

dontpassback

That idiot Phillip schofield,another annoying Herbert who pops up everywhere!

Alistair20000

Anneliese Dodds deserves to be mentioned on this thread.

Equal rights and all that jazz.
Sticking with financials where she is supposed to have knowledge I must say I would not want her looking after my money.

STURTZ

That idiot Phillip schofield,another annoying Herbert who pops up everywhere!
I feel you are being a bit hard on a man who has had the courage to anounce that the Pope is indeed a Catholic.

Alistair20000

I regret that several of these :poop: must be sent in the general direction of nutty Joss Stone.

She has described her C section in Express An Error as “delightful” with the baby having to be taken “out of the sunroof which was quick”

Other cringeworthy comments in the article.

Pass the sick bag please Alice.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

I regret that several of these :poop: must be sent in the general direction of nutty Joss Stone.

She has described her C section in Express An Error as “delightful” with the baby having to be taken “out of the sunroof which was quick”

This was the same person who said the first lockdown wasn't too bad from her home in Barbados and wondered why everyone was moaning about it!

IndoMike

Alice.