• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those bloody meerkats are getting it too. I don't care if that Sergei wears specs either.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A modest-sized custard pie for Priti Patel, for looking so smug in most of her photographs.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've never seen her face but the female commentator on MOTD deserves a custard pie.

IndoMike

The bloke who advised Scott to use horses and not husky dogs to get to the North Pole. Horses in the Antarctic? You're having a larf.

Grecian2K

The bloke who advised Scott to use horses and not husky dogs to get to the North Pole. Horses in the Antarctic? You're having a larf.
Yep. To get from the Antarctic to the North Pole sea horses (or perhaps even a team of dog fish) would have been a far better bet!

IndoMike

Yep. To get from the Antarctic to the North Pole sea horses (or perhaps even a team of dog fish) would have been a far better bet!
He must have gotten lost. The bloke who sold him the Atlas deserves a smacking, too. 😆

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we still have any custard pies in stock, they must be past their best by now. That's OK, as I've got Sir Oliver Letwin in mind.

Alistair20000

If we still have any custard pies in stock, they must be past their best by now. That's OK, as I've got Sir Oliver Letwin in mind.

Add me to the chucking list.

That man has always been a pillock.

Rosencrantz

In the interest of balance between Tory (or ex Tory!) MP's, Mark Francois to be pied. How did he get selected?

Grecian2K

In the interest of balance between Tory (or ex Tory!) MP's, Mark Francois to be pied. How did he get selected?
Because the UKIP selection board saw his surname and refused him admittance?