• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Conversely, I give you Guy Verhofstadt. I, for one, would certainly never tire...

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Conversely, I give you Guy Verhofstadt. I, for one, would certainly never tire...
'Twould worry me that a smack in the mush would only end up improving his teeth.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This lot. What a bunch of feckless, useless and embarrassing set of people that have ever represented Britain in politics. May we never hear of these useless terwats ever again.

David Bull, Jonathan Bullock, Martin Daubney, Nigel Farage , Claire Fox , Nathan Gill, James Glancy, Benyamin Habib, Michael Heaver, Christina Jordan , Rupert Lowe, Belinda De Camborne Lucy, Brian Monteith, June Mummery, Henrik Overgaard-Nielsen, Matthew Patten, Alexandra Phillips, Jake Pugh, Robert Rowland, John Tennant, Richard Tice, James Wells and Ann Widdecombe.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
This lot. What a bunch of feckless, useless and embarrassing set of people that have ever represented Britain in politics. May we never hear of these useless terwats ever again.

David Bull, Jonathan Bullock, Martin Daubney, Nigel Farage , Claire Fox , Nathan Gill, James Glancy, Benyamin Habib, Michael Heaver, Christina Jordan , Rupert Lowe, Belinda De Camborne Lucy, Brian Monteith, June Mummery, Henrik Overgaard-Nielsen, Matthew Patten, Alexandra Phillips, Jake Pugh, Robert Rowland, John Tennant, Richard Tice, James Wells and Ann Widdecombe.
Mission completed.

IndoMike

You've omitted many, Hants, although of course you were referring to the EP..
Don't forget the man who single-handedly wasted billions of pounds from the public purse. Yes, I give you Failing, Flailing Grayling : a walking talking first class idiot. Of course he will be made a lord and will be buried at Westminster Abbey for his heroic deeds.

Tim Long

A Belgian re-imagining of David Mellor.

DB9

Former Brexit Secretary David Davis, Nothing to do with his views or politics but that smug, Cheshire cat grin!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Former Brexit Secretary David Davis, Nothing to do with his views or politics but that smug, Cheshire cat grin!
I'd say I raise you one Ian Blackford, but he has already been dealt with by Greyhound a few pages back.

DB9

I'd say I raise you one Ian Blackford, but he has already been dealt with by Greyhound a few pages back.
Can't disagree much with that one Jason,

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, formerly of the Special Air Service so mind how you go. :unsure::unsure: