• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agreed. Varadkar is a jumped up, self important, puffed up, odious To55er.

Where is that boxing glove...............
That may or may not be true, but he's the bloke with his finger on the veto button. Maybe we should be nice to him.

Colesman Ballz

That may or may not be true, but he's the bloke with his finger on the veto button. Maybe we should be nice to him.
Nah, eleven o'clock on Friday night, the boot's on the other foot and he is history. LOL !

Alistair20000

Nah, eleven o'clock on Friday night, the boot's on the other foot and he is history. LOL !
Is the right answer.

In addition, Irish voters might give him the The Elbow

IndoMike

Is the right answer.

Vamos a ver.
El Bowman?

IndoMike

Is the right answer.

Well, it's not necessarily the "right" answer, is it? It's just an answer.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Claire Grogan for that bloody annoying Happy birthday song, and the Worlds part time tennis player Andy ( I'm only injured when I lose ) Murray.
Claire Grogan's Happy Birthday song I found tolerable but the banality of this effort drives me to distraction 😧

IndoMike

I would love to give a virtual punch on the nose to Rees- Smug, Nigel Fart, anything connected to any 'reality' show, the blokes who partially "renovated" part of our house, a certain HRD manager who always took the easy way out and had no guts, any of the 3 million bike riders in Jakarta, my wife's b*tch of a boss, the bloke who invented screw tops, the bloke who invented fags, the blokes who never opened a pasty shop in Jakarta, Attila the Hun, and other unmentionables.

Colesman Ballz

I would love to give a virtual punch on the nose to Rees- Smug, Nigel Fart, anything connected to any 'reality' show, the blokes who partially "renovated" part of our house, a certain HRD manager who always took the easy way out and had no guts, any of the 3 million bike riders in Jakarta, my wife's b*tch of a boss, the bloke who invented screw tops, the bloke who invented fags, the blokes who never opened a pasty shop in Jakarta, Attila the Hun, and other unmentionables.
Aren't you being a tad previous for such a mega rant Indo, it is after all only Thursday, even in Jakarta ? LOL !

Alistair20000

I thought that poor fecker had his head chopped off. Bit messy to punch it and a tad disrespectful IMHO.

Why not throw a left hook at the bloke who is daft enough to smoke the wretched gaspers instead Indo. :)

IndoMike

I thought that poor fecker had his head chopped off. Bit messy to punch it and a tad disrespectful IMHO.

Why not throw a left hook at the bloke who is daft enough to smoke the wretched gaspers instead Indo. :)
The very latest research reveals that if you smoke 20 cigarettes a day for 40 years and then stop the healthy cells in your lungs have a way of sorting out the unhealthy cells. That is serious research.
I always like to add that I have never smoked in front of my family (EVER) and only outside. Plus I only smoke when I'm drinking coffee and vice versa. Not many per day
So, how many livers and brain cells have been damaged by alcohol?
Finally I'm starting up a new small business and busy doing highly technical translations, so I've put a lot of the riff-raff on "ignore" .
I'm sure they'll still sleep ok at night.😉

Last edited: