• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A complete and utter cheat

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is on trial (not in the Ridsdale sense sadly) at Argyle. Anthony Elding makes Dim Tim look like a decent, honest human being.

I hope you send him on his way ASAP - for your own sakes.

Red Lion

Big gap in my knowledge there Phil, what's she done?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Big gap in my knowledge there Phil, what's she done?
Been a bee in stc's bonnet for some time, Elding is without doubt a cheating scumbag but not appreciably worse than many others, I think he must have rogered stc's cat or summat.

Souvlaki

Been a bee in stc's bonnet for some time, Elding is without doubt a cheating scumbag but not appreciably worse than many others, I think he must have rogered stc's cat or summat.

Thought it was another Porkie thread....... I'm obsessed ;)

Anyone else noticed how the Porkie one always invariably uses the character assassination line........ you know the sort of unity amongst rednecks[ silent majority] against the bad guys who are usually accused of being racists, supporters of other clubs and the ultimate insult of apparently having ginger pubes ! lol !

Jersey Tone

Sorry....stc???

When I first saw Elding a few years back he looked a decent player to be fair. That was in the conference though, maybe Argyle are preparing for next season seeing as this one doesn't look lik it's going to get off the ground!!

I think he was plying his trade at Stockport last season. Do you think he chose Argyle before us, (a bit like D*ckinson)? ;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Sorry....stc???
That's Poultspeak for Sayers the, ahem, Chap ... [y]

Jersey Tone

That's Poultspeak for Sayers the, ahem, Chap ... [y]
Ahh, got ya!! Best leave the questions at that for now then. *-)

rich13

I always got the impression he was very money motivated, a bit like
Daryl Clare.

He must have changed, because he wont be being paid if he signs for giggle

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He's looking at Argyle, because he couldn't agree terms with a Conference side, even though a fee had been agreed. This according to his agent Rob Shield.