• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

6 a side footie?

StixUK

Re: 5 a side footie?

So far we have then:

----StixUK----

---?---?---

-----flat_cap-----

---TCF---Joshyd123

Need two players at the back, plus 1 sub.
Sounds coolio so far...would you say Wed night the best night?? Also has a div 1

Last edited:

TOP_CITY_FAN

Not really bothered tbh. Any night is fine. I will fill out an entry form, once we have 3 more players.

flat_cap

I just looked at the registration page and you have to tick your ability level when you sign up...

Poor, average, good or very good.

Which one we going for then lads...

Good or very good?! ;)

Div 1 sounds very appealing!

StixUK

I just looked at the registration page and you have to tick your ability level when you sign up...

Poor, average, good or very good.

Which one we going for then lads...

Good or very good?! ;)

Div 1 sounds very appealing!
I'll abstain but if we are going to commit to being Exewebbers C then is there an ability labelled "Crap"? I would be sitting on the fence and committing to average for now??!?!?! I have no means of comparison?

StixUK

Not really bothered tbh. Any night is fine. I will fill out an entry form, once we have 3 more players.
Cool...I would prefer Weds...not currently working as caring for the wife but get eve's free. What time do the leagues start usually?

TOP_CITY_FAN

I'd say good. If we can get a big bustly person, and a quick defender to play at the back, then I reckon we would have a solid team.

Cool...I would prefer Weds...not currently working as caring for the wife but get eve's free. What time do the leagues start usually?
I think the matches are like every half hour. 1st game starting at 7, with the last game starting at half 8.

8 teams to play each night. Half hour games.

Last edited:

flat_cap

I'd say good. If we can get a big bustly person, and a quick defender to play at the back, then I reckon we would have a solid team.
I was joking! :$

Last edited:

StixUK

I was joking! :$
Lol...like that touch...Cool...know any good defenders...I know a guy used to support Spurs but recently moved to Exeter...he's only 21 but heard has great potential, he was busy on Tues, but he maybe free on Wednesdays?? LOL!

Seriosuly...got anyone in mind? Times sound good as well!

flat_cap

Lol...like that touch...Cool...know any good defenders...I know a guy used to support Spurs but recently moved to Exeter...he's only 21 but heard has great potential, he was busy on Tues, but he maybe free on Wednesdays?? LOL!

Seriosuly...got anyone in mind? Times sound good as well!
Even if we're rubbish, at least the banter looks promising!

StixUK

Even if we're rubbish, at least the banter looks promising!
Just need to attract these illustrious super defenders so I can stand in goal and look important?!?!?