• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

50/50 draw

GJW

I wonder if we could do an online draw for the games without fans and make the money this lot have.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suggested this on another thread about doing online 50/50's. If we strike first with this then in theory we could try and market it around the country and beyond etc.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suggested this on another thread about doing online 50/50's. If we strike first with this then in theory we could try and market it around the country and beyond etc.
You want to market the idea of selling tickets for money where someone will receive a cash prize should he be lucky enough to win? Could take off this.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is the not so small matter of the Gambling Act 2005 ! :unsure:

Boyo

Who remembers footypitch.com (I think that's what it was called). An early pioneering idea from the Trust which was supposed to raise half a million, I think. It turned out to be essentially a raffle and made bu99er all. Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

GJW

I still have a book on unsold tickets but never got to sell any as the plug was pulled on it for some reason. Don’t know why.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who remembers footypitch.com (I think that's what it was called). An early pioneering idea from the Trust which was supposed to raise half a million, I think. It turned out to be essentially a raffle and made bu99er all. Or is my memory playing tricks on me?
Footypitch was sold in the end for some money, although not much more than bugger all I grant you!