• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

5,743??

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why not attempt to explain to us "Excretain ateendance fetishists" what you actually mean.

I wont hold my breath though...
....but that is exactly it. Everone knows about your excretian auto-erotic affixiation techniques. Attendance fetish: tied up, with BIG orange stuffed in the chops and pumping a 5-fingered(one thumb) shuffle off.

Your shortage of breadth heightens your experience as you recount your few thousand fans in divvy one relegation fight. Feckin' wierdos ! FACT.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
you really do need a shrink son

angelic upstart

....but that is exactly it. Everone knows about your excretian auto-erotic affixiation techniques. Attendance fetish: tied up, with BIG orange stuffed in the chops and pumping a 5-fingered(one thumb) shuffle off.

Your shortage of breadth heightens your experience as you recount your few thousand fans in divvy one relegation fight. Feckin' wierdos ! FACT.
So rather than fulfill my wild sexual fetish fantasies do you not answer the questions?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
So rather than fulfill my wild sexual fetish fantasies do you not answer the questions?
Pretty standard technique when you know you're a bullsh*t peddler.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
But I am not wrong about the geek, muff and TUFC population-catchment areas. Greens and s(t)ripes have a deal more area/population to draw upon.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
But I am not wrong about the geek, muff and TUFC population-catchment areas. Greens and s(t)ripes have a deal more area/population to draw upon.
Actually, pupstart's excellently constructed post that you continue to ignore flattened this little delusion of yours.

whiptonace

The Angel,always a good read,and a nice lad.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
You won't see me old boy, I'll be in the Business Lounge as I always am.
Hark at ol' Maximus..."I'll be in the business lounge". Shame really, as the 'hoi polloi' won't be able to witness his mounting hysteria and despair.

angelic upstart

Pleas explain why you are not wrong? Is it that Plymouth and Exeter have bigger catchment areas because they're bigger clubs? Or is it yourself skewing the figures (so to speak) to try and make your (currently) weak point of view, look better than it is?

i thought newton abbott was a catchment area for the greenies? so im suprised he has even gone as far as 10 miles away!!