• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

3448.... Cause for concern?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What are the best pubs for pre- and post-match drinks?
You might want to have a look at this thread! http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?52129-The-good-Pub-Guide-Top-Ten-(Exeter)

Not sure if there will be restrictions on away supporters for any of those pubs.

RichCounty27

Wolves v Walsall got over 13,000 - not bad for this competition.

RichCounty27

You might want to have a look at this thread! http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?52129-The-good-Pub-Guide-Top-Ten-(Exeter)

Not sure if there will be restrictions on away supporters for any of those pubs.

Thanks for that.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If richcounty27 is right then would expect the next home to top 4000. Hopefully we can earn at least four points away before then to push it closer to 4500.

Grecian_Jay

If richcounty27 is right then would expect the next home to top 4000. Hopefully we can earn at least four points away before then to push it closer to 4500.
Does this make any difference at this stage of the season? I couldn't care where we are now really, it's MArch and beyond that count and will draw the bigger crowds in if we are doing well.

Oldsmobile-88

As a Newport fan, I'd be disappointed if we don't bring 500 as a minimum and would like to think that 750 was closer to the mark. I know a variety of fan groups/pubs etc are doing coaches and there is a lot of enthusiasm for this trip. Me, I'll be coming up from Plymouth so an easy journey! Looking forward to coming to SJP as I've never been there before.
That will be great if that many travel to SJP...26 years gap from the last visit,so a new ground to visit for quite a few followers.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Does this make any difference at this stage of the season? I couldn't care where we are now really, it's MArch and beyond that count and will draw the bigger crowds in if we are doing well.
Yeah I would hope we are doing well come the last ten games and for that to pull in the crowds but I don't think we are good enough for play offs so the longer we are in the hunt this should keep the interest and help the crowds. I just think at the moment the Newport crowd will be higher if we pick up points in the two aways.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Nah I won't be there, Emmerdale is on.

:D :D :D
*wipes coffee off the laptop*

Dylan

Now Lez is up Yeovil's rear end....

It's really not 'Funny' Lez.

Yeovil-Jay is not a City Fan.

GrecianLez

Administrator