• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

GJW

What did people think of the new 3rd strip, now they've seen it for real?

Not yet available on line I notice.
Like it a lot. So does my lad. So I bought 2. Nice top to wear out when I don’t fancy wearing a bright red and white striped top. Each to his own but I would not part with cash for the yellow radioactive kit so this is my treat. Proper cool.

ryancooper327

I like it. I was happier about picking up the 15/16 third shirt in the ‘sale’ bin though!

exeter-loyal

I like it. I was happier about picking up the 15/16 third shirt in the ‘sale’ bin though!
Fiver?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Now available to buy online

ryancooper327

Higher. I don’t mind though - I love it. Just need the 2014/15 home shirt now and I’ll be happy. Never used to buy any shirts but have gained a bit of a collection buying older shirts now.

ryancooper327

Maybe worth another thread but are there potential new sponsors come the end of the season when the Flybe deal is up? (I think it is anyway....)

Legohead

Banned
I like the new 3rd kit but the collar puts me off tbh. Makes it look cheap. I have a home shirt and tend not to buy away / 3rd shirts unless i really do like them. I hate any shirt that is luminous yellow though which is why i didn't buy the last away shirt or the new one. I wouldn't even buy one if they were half price. I liked the blue shirt we had the other year but never got round to getting one before they sold out of my size.

Looks neat anyway the new shirt. Just dislike collars like that.

Also does anyone know why the home shirt with the new Flybe logo doesn't have the back of shirt sponsor on it? Was it JMC or something that was on the current home shirt with the old Flybe logo.

ryancooper327

I bloody hate short sponsors Ah well.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently the popularity of the new 3rd shirt is such that the club shop had record takings on Saturday.

exeter-loyal

Apparently the popularity of the new 3rd shirt is such that the club shop had record takings on Saturday.
Great news (y)