• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Macclesfield sign a partnership with Just Sport Pro to provide them with Nike kits: https://www.mtfc.co.uk/news/2019/june/05.06.19-silkmen-secure-club-record-partnership/

Further proof that the big brands wouldn’t come directly to us for kit partnerships.
If I was supplying anything to Macclesfield I would want to be paid in full, upfront at the time of the order ! :S

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
If I was supplying anything to Macclesfield I would want to be paid in full, upfront at the time of the order ! :S
Yes, and a Kidderminster striker Joe Ironside signed for Macclesfield a few days before their non payment of players became public. He might be having a word with his agent...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The replica 1994 away shirt is now available https://shop.exetercityfc.com/products/1995-retro-away-shirt

Last edited:

ryancooper327

Just need 80/81 and 89/90 home shirts done now!

ryancooper327

Stelios

Please not another fluro kit (puke)

What's with the yellow obsession? I loved the purple 3rd kit.

Corey

Please not another fluro kit (puke)

What's with the yellow obsession? I loved the purple 3rd kit.
According to the club the yellow kit was popular with fans, but personally I have met very few people who actually like it...

ryancooper327

According to the club the yellow kit was popular with fans, but personally I have met very few people who actually like it...
I can’t stand it. Looks proper cheap and tacky. I did think the same about the purple one too though...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Black looks good but the luminous day-glo orange was a tad much.

The nicest was that retro Black mock-up kit some lad on the internet came up with. That looked class. We should petition for them to make something like that next time.

Red Bill

Please not another ******* yellow kit!!!
Another one I won't be buying!