• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2014/15 season betting

huxwar

skybet already has us as joint 2nd favs for relegation next season along with wycombe, Wimbledon, dagenham and accy.......

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll put a tenner on us for promotion then. :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
skybet already has us as joint 2nd favs for relegation next season along with wycombe, Wimbledon, dagenham and accy.......
Just tad premature. No-one knows what the final squads of each of the clubs will look like.

I am pessimistic, of course, based on what Tis has been saying, but a lot can change over the summer.

I'll put a tenner on us for promotion then. :)
Would only win £90. Tenner on us to win it would be £330 profit. But either way, you'll just be losing a tenner.

grecianboyy

Great.........

Grecian_Jay

Northampton, Luton and Fleetwood (if they don't go up) to be up there challenging.

I called it right with Chesterfield this year but I thought they'd win it a lot easier than they did.

Mark Wakeley

Wash my mouth out with Soap...Think the Cornish will be there or thereabouts.

malcolms

I see that Steve Evans, who has suffered never ending stick from some on here, has managed to get Rotherham to the brink of the Championship in a couple of seasons......Is it all to do with money, or is he just a decent manager after all?

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

I see that Steve Evans, who has suffered never ending stick from some on here, has managed to get Rotherham to the brink of the Championship in a couple of seasons......Is it all to do with money, or is he just a decent manager after all?
He's a cracking manager. Bit of a **** but I'd take that anyday of the week. Doing a great job and building a very entertaining side.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Chequebook manager who alienates players as quickly as he ingratiates them, but you can't argue with the results as long as it's all above board (which it appears to be at Rovrum).

I have heard (and it could all be total sloblock of course) that his budget in L2 last season was huge.