• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20/21 Season

ryancooper327

Ajose 25
Sweeney 26

Also looks like;
Sparkes 3
Taylor 8
Collins 10

Haven't seen a picture of Law yet but he likes the no 7 from his time at Rangers so that's a possibility. Ben Seymour had no number, kit not ready or keeping a number back?
Haven’t seen these photos - where are these too?

don’t worry - seen them! Thanks

ryancooper327

Clearly not what the formation would be BUT if Parkes dropped down to 5 the new numbering would please me (Bowman aside as I don’t think we’ll reintroduce the 9). Personally I would have liked Rory to have 5 and Parkes to 6, Collins to 8 and Jake elsewhere but that’s me nitpicking. Hopefully Archie having 10 means he will be a little more attacking this season. Also I’m guessing Law at 7, he’s not been seen with it yet but played with 7 at points at Rangers and Bradford.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
What are the predictions on the pitch for the coming season ?

I expect a bit of a hangover from the disappointment of last season but still expect the team to be challenging around the top 7.
The squad is still the nucleus of the one that was top 3 for most of the season until that poor run before the season was suspended.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

I expect a bit of a hangover from the disappointment of last season but still expect the team to be challenging around the top 7.
The squad is still the nucleus of the one that was top 3 for most of the season until that poor run before the season was suspended.
Play offs again. I reckon the automatic positions have been purchased by those splashing the cash although I would love it, love it if they fell on their arses.

DB9

Play offs again. I reckon the automatic positions have been purchased by those splashing the cash although I would love it, love it if they fell on their arses.
As we've seen in previous seasons, Splashing the cash doesn't mean success, I'm keeping an open mind, A few weeks ago it was pretty much mid-table by some and even worse by others on here. I honestly think this season is difficult to predict, Even down to no fans in the ground will effect results.

andrew p long

So after todays signings first eleven, 4-1-3-2?
Ward
Caprice McArdle Parkes Sparkes
Atangana
Taylor Law Collins
Bowman Fisher? (Ajose)
I think Randell Williams is still around(?) and therefore would replace one of the midfielders.

Red Devon

I’m still struggling to see where the goals are going to come from...apart from that providing we can keep Williams I’m pretty happy with it.

ryancooper327

Guessing we will go to 4 at the back with the centre backs available.

Possible depth at the moment (not sure on some of the younger guys best positions). Current ages added too. Also presuming Collins is playing further forward as he has the 10 shirt.

Rosencrantz

Guessing we will go to 4 at the back with the centre backs available.

Possible depth at the moment (not sure on some of the younger guys best positions). Current ages added too. Also presuming Collins is playing further forward as he has the 10 shirt.

View attachment 3275
Swap Collins and Dodd and you're not far out. Always a bit difficult with some players who play more than one position.

ryancooper327

Swap Collins and Dodd and you're not far out. Always a bit difficult with some players who play more than one position.
Yes thought Dodd was more attacking. I’d like to see Collins push forward but I think he does a better job further back than Taylor...

edit From my original post. I think Dean is still 19 actually.