• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know if the sizing is still the same as thinking of getting the away shirt?

Colesman Ballz

Amazed that no one seems to have noticed that we played without shirt numbers on Saturday.

Matt Russell

Amazed that no one seems to have noticed that we played without shirt numbers on Saturday.
How did we know who to pass to?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think we waiting for the new EFL font. I hadn't commented as I thought it would have been mentioned during the game.

Grecian68

New shirt arrived today. Looks good.
Mine still not arrived, did you get an email to say it’s was on it’s way?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Weren't there numbers on their shorts?

GJW

Mine still not arrived, did you get an email to say it’s was on it’s way?
Yes I did. You should definitely contact the club shop if you not received an email. [email protected]

Grecian68

Yes I did. You should definitely contact the club shop if you not received an email. [email protected]
Tried that, and Twitter, no response, not good really when you consider I spent over £200 on shirts over the 2 orders I made on Wednesday night!
Getting annoying now, expect better service.

GJW

Tried that, and Twitter, no response, not good really when you consider I spent over £200 on shirts over the 2 orders I made on Wednesday night!
Getting annoying now, expect better service.
Do you have an original email from the Club Shop confirming you’re purchase? This would have been sent a few minutes after you made the purchase. It’s an auto generated email. That is the evidence you made the purchase and will have an order number on it. When did you email the shop? did you use the email address on my previous post? I wouldn’t use Twitter or FB to get a response.

Colesman Ballz

Weren't there numbers on their shorts?
Yes numbers on the shorts, backs of the shirts were just er, plain red ! See the "360".

Status
Not open for further replies.