• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
This sums up twitter hate... completely!! Hates it but jumps in to the competition to get one!!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
This sums up twitter hate... completely!! Hates it but jumps in to the competition to get one!!

View attachment 3299View attachment 3300
Unfair to non Twitter users 😡😠

fred binneys head

I think that lad’s surname is Curr.

Dannyred

or maybe he just posted to make his point to the sponsors that he was disappointed with the shirt design this season, He clearly got his message noticed.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
or maybe he just posted to make his point to the sponsors that he was disappointed with the shirt design this season, He clearly got his message noticed.
Oh yeah.. thanks for explaining that.. what would we do without you on these boards. I think we have found our oracle!! 🤭

crocks

I like it now after seeing it this afternoon in the flesh...sort of...

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
I like it now after seeing it this afternoon in the flesh...sort of...
Its a slightly darker red then last season i recon, they should have done the half stripe on the back too for balance, but its smarter when you see the actual product.

GJW

Why would he want to win one if he is disappointed with the shirt design? The message did not get noticed, because there isn’t one. He, however, did get noticed and has put himself on a plinth for all to see what a great supporter he is.

Dannyred

Oh yeah.. thanks for explaining that.. what would we do without you on these boards. I think we have found our oracle!! 🤭
you wouldn’t have the amount of clicks as you get now without me ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It has arrived! Looks okay, not my favourite by a long way. Look forward to wearing it.

Reactions: DB9
Status
Not open for further replies.