• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a hideous thing that new shirt is!
Come on Bill, tell us what you really think.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I delivered over 30 today around town and will be delivering more tomorrow. People seem to really like it and pleased with the shirts

Reactions: GJW

Ash

I delivered over 30 today around town and will be delivering more tomorrow. People seem to really like it and pleased with the shirts
We'll of course those 30 people are going to say that, they've already decided it looks good enough to part with £££ for it!

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
We'll of course those 30 people are going to say that, they've already decided it looks good enough to part with £££ for it!
And isn't that the point, Some will like it, Some won't, No one's forcing anyone to buy them. Unless Lez is forcing them at gunpoint! 😄

dontpassback

It appears that the new shirt is like marmite,it’s personal choice and the debate will roll on until we have something else to discuss,but that’s what makes it interesting

DB9

It appears that the new shirt is like marmite,it’s personal choice and the debate will roll on until we have something else to discuss,but that’s what makes it interesting
It's what's the closed season's all about 👍

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to my personal delivery 😜

GJW

Every Club forum is having the same debate about their new kits. It’s the period of having little else to talk about. I expect when we win the title it will become the most popular City shirt of all time, or not. For those who don’t like it and want cheering up here is a picture of some cute kittens in a flowerpot.

Rosencrantz

Every Club forum is having the same debate about their new kits. It’s the period of having little else to talk about. I expect when we win the title it will become the most popular City shirt of all time, or not. For those who don’t like it and want cheering up here is a picture of some cute kittens in a flowerpot.
View attachment 3291
I like the white effect on the paws and the neckline on the left hand one but the white panel interfering with the stripes across the chest on the right one looks really tinpot.

OmanGrecian

View attachment 3291
All this time we've been after a fox in the box, yet we are left with a cat in a pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.