• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJW

Ok. Third look and I think it might be a grower. Looks alright amongst the others.

View attachment 3282
Of course it does. That fresh, crisp red and white. It is bold and really stands out. Not the best but wearable. 7/10.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't like it either. And what's the back like? Will the numbers and names be clearer than recent years?
I would be surprised if the back wasn't just plain red. If they do replicate the white stripes it would be below the number which we have had before.

The away kits actually look better with the Carpetright branding.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Purchased! Look forward to taking it on my Grecian holiday at the end of August.

Dannyred

Who at the club gave that shirt design the go ahead ?

InMyBlood

Who at the club gave that shirt design the go ahead ?
Presumably this went to a meeting and did nobody say anything?!
If the stripes carried on going round the back it might work but from the front they look like, as mentioned elsewhere, road markings or stumps!

Red & White

It will take some getting used to, not sure that I am a fan of the banner of red at the top at this point.

ecfc2000

F**k me, is jake Taylor still with us?! Slaps forehead.

ecfc2000

Like the away shirts. Can't stand the home shirt.

JCWhoosh

I don't mind it. Would look better with watching the team with it in the flesh. As a fan owned club, why don't we ever have a say on the shirt? I would love it if there were a few kit designs to choose from and the majority rules.

Also, with JT being the 1st to model it does that mean he will stay as captain? I'm not sure I would have him in my starting 11 consistently but MT will have better ideas in sure

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.