• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quite like a bimbo :p

Rosencrantz

Classic reply, Yes it is costing the club in a time I am sure that they should want to be making money like most clubs who are selling shirts now.

I and others have said it before the club don’t have the people to think ahead on merchandise and marketing.
Classic not understanding the post.

The line you highlighted was in reference to you saying that you have bought every first, second and third choice replica shirt for the last thirteen years. So regardless of when the club have launched, you have bought = club haven't lost money.

Now read the second last paragraph again. How many people do you really think there are who when the club brings the replica shirt out in mid July (your deadline on what date would be the limit before it was too late) would go "no I'm not buying it now, it should have been out in June".

As I said, apart from the timing of the income, what extra income would having the kit out earlier over what we would receive anyway? Because from yourself, you have already made it clear it is none.

Colesman Ballz

Classic reply, Yes it is costing the club in a time I am sure that they should want to be making money like most clubs who are selling shirts now.

I and others have said it before the club don’t have the people to think ahead on merchandise and marketing.
Quite clearly you haven't got a scooby doo yourself, and the guys at the club would eat you for breakfast ! Do you have the slightest idea of the capital outlay required, or the likely payment terms ? When it arrives you have to shift it in large numbers at top speed just to get, to break even point, never mind getting into profit. That's why we have kit launches at a pre season funday.. There is not even a start date for the season, let alone do we know if we can hold a public launch day. And of course we would need to unfurlough staff just to sell it in drifts and drabs. It revolves around the simple basics of stock control and cash flow which you seem blatantly ignorant about. Doesn't stop you once again trolling and knocking the club though! 🤡🤡🤡🤣

Colesman Ballz

Classic not understanding the post.

The line you highlighted was in reference to you saying that you have bought every first, second and third choice replica shirt for the last thirteen years. So regardless of when the club have launched, you have bought = club haven't lost money.

Now read the second last paragraph again. How many people do you really think there are who when the club brings the replica shirt out in mid July (your deadline on what date would be the limit before it was too late) would go "no I'm not buying it now, it should have been out in June".

As I said, apart from the timing of the income, what extra income would having the kit out earlier over what we would receive anyway? Because from yourself, you have already made it clear it is none.
If you really believe that our troll has bought all those shirts, it is somewhat surprising that he didn't post a photograph of his room decorated with them ahead of the play-off final ! I wonder if he had a fire extinguisher ready for his pants when he posted that ?

Of course he also knocked the Club re the cardboard cut-outs, when the club was already organising it. Perhaps he would like to tell us how many of those he bought too ? 🤣

fred binneys head

Could have been a lot worse:

View attachment 3053
A shirt Taylor-made for a certain Exewebber?

Dannyred

Quite clearly you haven't got a scooby doo yourself, and the guys at the club would eat you for breakfast ! Do you have the slightest idea of the capital outlay required, or the likely payment terms ? When it arrives you have to shift it in large numbers at top speed just to get, to break even point, never mind getting into profit. That's why we have kit launches at a pre season funday.. There is not even a start date for the season, let alone do we know if we can hold a public launch day. And of course we would need to unfurlough staff just to sell it in drifts and drabs. It revolves around the simple basics of stock control and cash flow which you seem blatantly ignorant about. Doesn't stop you once again trolling and knocking the club though! 🤡🤡🤡🤣
Haha The obsession you have for my every post is incredible.

So you are saying that all the other clubs already selling new shirts have got it wrong? Just maybe as many expect we are not the best at marketing and that’s why we remain tinpot.

Oh and how dare I knock the club for wanting it to improve.

fred binneys head

Maybe other clubs have more money available that they can risk buying stock and taking people off furlough?

Dannyred

If you really believe that our troll has bought all those shirts, it is somewhat surprising that he didn't post a photograph of his room decorated with them ahead of the play-off final ! I wonder if he had a fire extinguisher ready for his pants when he posted that ?

Of course he also knocked the Club re the cardboard cut-outs, when the club was already organising it. Perhaps he would like to tell us how many of those he bought too ? 🤣

How to make yourself look stupid again, you clearly keep doing it.

I have people on here that know how many shirts I have purchased and you clearly have no idea. 😂

Dannyred

Maybe other clubs have more money available that they can risk buying stock and taking people off furlough?
Where is the risk in buying stock like shirts ?

Maybe other clubs have more desire to make money and keep the club open for business.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just. Stop.

If you're going to troll at least have the decency to give it up once you've been called out. Go and post in the politics thread or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.