• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20/21 Away Travel

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
When will away supporters be allowed I wonder ?

Nothing official has been said yet.

Looking at other clubs sites it would appear that they are catering for home supporters with season tickets only using all of the ground.

Unfortunately I don’t think away supporters will be allowed in the coming season especially with all of the paranoia 🙄 around at the moment.That’s only going to get worse as autumn & winter approaches.

That will be a great shame,away supporters add atmosphere & of course many of us enjoy a day out in places we would not usually dream of visiting.

Here’s hoping for a bit of common sense from the Government & Football Authorities on the issue of ground capacity’s & hence away admittance...Don’t hold your breath though !!

fred binneys head

Let’s see which of us gets to the most away games this season then! It will involve putting on lots of different accents.

Oldsmobile-88

Let’s see which of us gets to the most away games this season then! It will involve putting on lots of different accents.
Got a few ideas up my sleeve 😉😉😁😎

Red Devon

Got a few ideas up my sleeve 😉😉😁😎
Already practicing on mi Yaulkshire accent :ROFLMAO:

StroudGrecian

Was hoping to get to FGR & 'nam as usual; the latter (5th Dec) perhaps unlikely, though I'd hope FGR in April should be possible.

Plus Newport at Xmas, though of course no-one ever *hopes* to go to Newport...

Was also hoping to do a longish weekend oop North but the 3 best contenders for that (Barrow, Harrogate, Carlisle) are all in January - just have to see.

fred binneys head

Port Vale will be guaranteed for me as a mate is a season ticket holder there so will definitely be able to get me a ticket. Walsall should be OK too as I live 40 minutes away and can do a great Walsall accent. Mansfield should be fine too as I know one of the major sponsors there, assuming crowds are allowed by then (doubtful). I've got a mate who lives in Bradford, so might be OK for that game too. All depends on how many tickets are allowed and how they allocate them. I really want to do Barrow this season but not sure how I can sort that one. I know someone who lives near Cockermouth so might be able to use their address if they won't send to my address.

Red Devon

Should a vaccine be available by early next year as is hoped I’d imagine restrictions would be lifted on away fans at least to a limited number anyway, maybe 200 in the away end at Mansfield would permitted for example.

Oldsmobile-88

Already practicing on mi Yaulkshire accent :ROFLMAO:
My sister lives in Ilkley 😁

Ashford Grecian

I will fine for London and home counties then ;)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Port Vale will be guaranteed for me as a mate is a season ticket holder there so will definitely be able to get me a ticket. Walsall should be OK too as I live 40 minutes away and can do a great Walsall accent. Mansfield should be fine too as I know one of the major sponsors there, assuming crowds are allowed by then (doubtful). I've got a mate who lives in Bradford, so might be OK for that game too. All depends on how many tickets are allowed and how they allocate them. I really want to do Barrow this season but not sure how I can sort that one. I know someone who lives near Cockermouth so might be able to use their address if they won't send to my address.
And your postman is Ian Holloway's cousin?