• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 years from now

col46upwood

You only sing when you're winning...
Yep been clearing my throat for the past 3yrs. Hows your singing going,haven't heard much lately

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bets of luck in the big derby, Truro can be a tricky one.;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Those Truro fans coming up for the Boxing Day Derby , Do you think they'll all fit in a Smart car or will they need a real 4 seater ?

Spoonz Red E

Have Gaming International loaded Grimsby's Stadium into their van yet?

STURTZ

Those are my fireworks and they don't belong there!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those are my fireworks and they don't belong there!
Your starting to sound like Cheggers !

Colesman Ballz

Have Gaming International loaded Grimsby's Stadium into their van yet?

Not even Grimsby's in the first place ! Check out the olive groves, it's originally from Cyprus or somewhere like that ? At least our away end only has ONE previous owner ! :D

Spoonz Red E

As far as I can see GI's total planning efforts for Torquay's new stadium have been the cut & paste job above and this Youtube video for a 'Stadium Arena' which must have taken them half their coffee break to dash off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2rm_S4B8XQ

The stadium 'converts' by walling off the pitch and having retractable seating and looks impressive with the 40 -50,000 capacity stadium demonstrated. it only takes 6 minutes says the film - yeah right. GI say they will build a 10,000 seater version which due to economy of scale and once the 'patented wall technology' springs into action, should leave enough space for a busking duo. a couple of hot dog stalls and the next wonderful GI Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.

I'd love to be playing the Gulls again and Gary Johnson looks like he's getting results.

The second year of this two year plan though? The Conference will be a tough nut to crack and not being shafted over Plainmoor will be a bonus.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not even Grimsby's in the first place ! Check out the olive groves, it's originally from Cyprus or somewhere like that ? At least our away end only has ONE previous owner ! :D
You mean they don't harvest olives in Grimsby ? I'm shocked tbh could have sworn I saw Lez hanging from one of the branches.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome back gull fan, wish you all the best in your rise up the leagues.
I'd love to see them back - even Southampton Dull. :D