• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

Jean Jeannie

Na i want them to go one up in the 10th min, but we go in 3-1 half time.
Second half we score in the 46th min to silence those non-educated wan*ers down south and make sure they hear the city faithfull loud and clear!
:)

P.s. Argyle boys not up for it after as they are fed up of watching a SH*T football team so they go home to their chavy wifes which they have 7 kids all claiming child benifits which im paying for and they have a cold cuppa tea as they would rather spend a tenner on RED flares then buying a kettle! p.s. the silly Tw*t that flared up the trees in red must be feeling slightly embarassed surely? They must sell green flares? Personally i didn't mind getting marched around the ground with the trees light up red!
:)
That clarifies that in no uncertain terms then! You should put some money on the scoring - think you'd have pretty good odds.

scholsey

That clarifies that in no uncertain terms then! You should put some money on the scoring - think you'd have pretty good odds.
City to win 4-1 will only be like 8/1!
Lets face it, the bookies have realised ARGIGGLE are SH*T lol

Jean Jeannie

City to win 4-1 will only be like 8/1!
Lets face it, the bookies have realised ARGIGGLE are SH*T lol

Which is not unlikely but then them to score in 10th minute, we be 3-1 at half time and then for us to score in 46th minute shirley pushes the odds in your favour ?

scholsey

Which is not unlikely but then them to score in 10th minute, we be 3-1 at half time and then for us to score in 46th minute shirley pushes the odds in your favour ?
Yea true, ok it will be :
9/1

Ian_Woodward

Argyle have now shut the two blocks nearest us for this game so there will be 4 blocks seperating us now!
That's mental, watching Arsenal - Tottenham and they have about 4 rows of seats separating!!

Hope it doesn't change the atmosphere

Che

No other Derby is as passionate as our Derby, thats why the segregation is needed
That's not true, there is no need for that much segregation.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's not true, there is no need for that much segregation.
Well obviously there is, experience tells us that

heathy1

Any idea what blocks have been sold to you guys? I think 18 and 19 are closed again so if you go up to block 20 then it will be the same segregation as before.
I think you have shut 16 and 17 as my mate is a season ticket holder in 17 and he was informed by the club that he couldnt use his normal seat for this game

Whatever they decide, they need to announce it soon. People need to book trains and make arrangements to get themselves in and out of that hell-hole.

heathy1

Just read that Argyle's police bill was £36,000 for that famous night, no wonder they are pulling us further apart! thats the match day takings!