• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11.2% - new episode of The Big Bank Theory podcast out now

jon_shoe

Hello,

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode, we trade in our iPhone 4 for one point, and i just want to buy a Grecians teapot, please.

Listen here…

Apple

Spotify

YouTube

cheers!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hello,

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode, we trade in our iPhone 4 for one point, and i just want to buy a Grecians teapot, please.

Listen here…

Apple

Spotify

YouTube

cheers!
Exeter City Jeans made me laugh.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually think there are people who would wear Exeter City Jeans...and trainers.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually think there are people who would wear Exeter City Jeans...and trainers.
If they were a decent pair of trainers, Exeter City-fied in some way then yes people would. But it's never going to work - they'd have to offer too many variants.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they were a decent pair of trainers, Exeter City-fied in some way then yes people would. But it's never going to work - they'd have to offer too many variants.
1670411933183.png

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I quite liked Dan's jeans idea with the subtle ECFC tag on the pocket, could be onto a winner, or stay safe and stick to the Don de Don Don scarf, and slip a subtle ECFC tag on the end?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure that Jon's comment re playing Stanno and Jevani without Nombe would just result in having Brown as center forward/target man and that has never worked, nor would it with Stanno up there. Good show mind! 😄