• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

1-0 up with 15 minutes left

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Look I'm looking for a good night's rest, ready for all the different permutations to hit me tomorrow like a brick wall.

We're in the play offs at the very least, play our natural game and these boys won't let us down. Matt Taylor, a loser? Geddoutahere!

Dubai Grecian

Spare a thought for all us exiles listening on the net, trust me its far worse than being there...

STURTZ

Spare a thought for all us exiles listening on the net, trust me its far worse than being there...
Tell me about it, you think City are attacking and suddenly Morecambe have a shot!

Lincoln game I thought Lincoln had scored!

axred

your dead right i'm actually more peed off when we lose and i'm listening on the radio then when i'm actually there , i think it must be that you know exactly whats happening when your there and the radio although its ok is very frustrating , i dont envy you one bit

ecfccal

Just imagine
City are defending and 1-0 up with 15 minutes to go and Bury are 1-0 down

STRESS or What?

i_m
stressfull yes but exciting also i am so excited i will be mascot that day i canny wait come on city also i would take that result and day!
Come on grecians!!!

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have a great day Cal
I someone who looks like you at football!! :)

i_m

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right now I'm resorting to drink to calm my nerves, I daren't think about how I'll manage during the game. It'd be easier if Morecambe went 3 up in the first 20 minutes and we could relax a bit and hope for Rotherham.

Antony Moxey

Just imagine
City are defending and 1-0 up with 15 minutes to go and Bury are 1-0 down

STRESS or What?
Stress? Not a chance - isn't that what we're hoping for?

city_is_my_life

Right now I'm resorting to drink to calm my nerves, I daren't think about how I'll manage during the game.
Agreed...

It'd be easier if Morecambe went 3 up in the first 20 minutes and we could relax a bit and hope for Rotherham.
And just when I thought we could be friends...

CIML

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stress? Not a chance - isn't that what we're hoping for?
No Ant, I'm not looking for us to go 1-0 up and defend ;)

i_m