• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

‘Her Game Too’ Exeter City v Newport County Matchday Thread

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Right formation but Collins, Jay and Brown in the wrong positions. Brown on the right, Collins where he should be and Jay off of Nombe.
Yep that is how I see it too.
Back four with Collins and Dieng in midfield, then a front four of Edwards on the left providing the width, Jay in behind Nombe, and Brown on the right, but playing more inside with Key providing the width. I would expect Brown to play a similar role to the one that Nicky Law did when he played off the left.

Tough on Caprice as he has actually done really well playing on the 'wrong' side, but Daniel will offer better balance and big chance for him now. Hopefully he and Edwards can link well together.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see Colin and Owura given a chance. Let's hope for some early goals!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor not happy about recent results,he's made 2 changes to the starting line up at the back.Looks more attacking which can only be a good thing.Feels like how we finish a match.

IFollow commentry (audio on app) is away commentry!!! Is that for everyone or is it just me?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
4 minutes late kicking off

burtiew

And Matt Taylor has scored against Argyle!!!!!

IFollow commentry (audio on app) is away commentry!!! Is that for everyone or is it just me?
Just logged into my laptop ... And I've got the radio Devon commentry 😀. don't understand why there is a difference.

Grecian_Matt

Nasty tackle from Daniel.
But Newport couldn’t of tried harder to try and get him sent off

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1-0 down

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
really? ffs