• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£2 Trust subscription

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Is it the rule that we pay only £2 a month to be a member or can you pay more??

Ive been looking at my subscription and I have been a member for over ten years and would like to raise it to ten pound a month.

Is that an option? or is £2 the fee? Anyone else pay more?

Just throwing it out there

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Think you can pay pretty much as want as you want to tbh.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it the rule that we pay only £2 a month to be a member or can you pay more??

Ive been looking at my subscription and I have been a member for over ten years and would like to raise it to ten pound a month.

Is that an option? or is £2 the fee? Anyone else pay more?

Just throwing it out there
Yes you can pay more Lez, the Trust positively encourage it, two quid is just the minimum monthly amount. Plenty of people pay more, myself for one, and it is also possible to subsequently reduce it too. Iirc when the Trust first took over there were people putting in three figure sums monthly, and scaled back as things became more secure.

It doesn't increase your voting rights or your share in the ownership though, all members are equal regardless.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you pay by Direct Debit, just up the monthly amount. If you have problems contact the Trust

[email protected]