• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did it show substitutions and I wasn't paying attention?

Scott_Palfrey

Again something that will be added in the near future, it's just trying to figure a way to make it as quick as possible in the situation, it'll be all singing all dancing next season :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Again something that will be added in the near future, it's just trying to figure a way to make it as quick as possible in the situation, it'll be all singing all dancing next season :)
No panic Scott & Co - nothing wrong with learning on the job like our academy boys do.
Keep up the great work from all us Grecians wherever in the world we are !

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking at your phone???😀

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I noticed the half time scores were split into three parts, so you can see the scores easily from the Bank.
An excellent adjustment, thanks for listening Scott.

Scott_Palfrey

I noticed the half time scores were split into three parts, so you can see the scores easily from the Bank.
An excellent adjustment, thanks for listening Scott.
No probs! It’s a learning curve for us all, so all feedback is great!

budegrecian

Whilst I'm fairly neutral with regard to the need for a new scoreboard, based on what the output was on Friday, the media guys have certainly got to grips wit this in short order. Well done to all involved.
In truth describing it as a scoreboard is not doing it justice at all.

Scott_Palfrey

Whilst I'm fairly neutral with regard to the need for a new scoreboard, based on what the output was on Friday, the media guys have certainly got to grips wit this in short order. Well done to all involved.
In truth describing it as a scoreboard is not doing it justice at all.
That’s great to hear as it is nowhere near the finished article - probably running at 30% of its capacity so far.

We aim to add replays, a camera so Fullsy can present live, subs, better line ups and much more for next season!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
No chance of a beam back for the remaining games ;);)

sidney

I was against the new scoreboard, but I now like it. I see it as a part of the whole process of making the ground fit for Division 1. This should include improvements to the 'triangle' between the new stand and the Big Bank, which might allow us to increase capacity. I think we could easily have a number of sell-outs next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.