• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goodbye Shaun Harvey

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Football League's CEO's last day in office. I would suggest that to most fans he's done more harm than good in his tenure, and he never really understood what football means to the fans. Glad to see him go, and hope his replacement is better.

The 200% bloggers view on his departure is worth a read http://twohundredpercent.net/shaun-harvey/

Last edited:

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Football League's CEO's last day in office. I would suggest that to most fans he's done more harm than good in his tenure, and he never really understood what football means to the fans. Glad to see him go, and hope his replacement is better.

The 200% bloggers view on his departure is wort a read http://twohundredpercent.net/shaun-harvey/
Thanks for this. An excellent read. This proves that Harvey was obviously the wrong man for the job when appointed, as well as having presided over incompetence and driven the Football league in the wrong direction since appointment.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
The next one will undoubtedly be just as bad, if not even worse.

Stelios

The next one will undoubtedly be just as bad, if not even worse.
Is the correct answer

dontpassback

S*** always rises to the top !

Colesman Ballz

Footballs "Maggie", good bleddy riddance !

Oldsmobile-88

I must admit I had no idea who he was when I read the thread title,guessing that he was a former boy band member & that Hants had done a Pete & put it on the wrong forum !

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Footballs "Maggie", good bleddy riddance !
Footballs “May” for the youngsters..Must be a song there somewhere...’1st class fool out of me’