• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boateng signs for MK Dons

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good riddance.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good riddance.
Harsh words TPC

Ex-ciderrr

all the best to him, thanks for the couple of wonder goals.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck to the lad. Nice enough bloke, needs to kick on a bit if he's going to justify the wages. Still time for him to develop but the clock is ticking for him.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harsh words TPC
Not really, I thought he was a lazy player who could have given the club far more.

Alistair20000

Not really, I thought he was a lazy player who could have given the club far more.
Well that is a tenable POV. I wondered if there was a fitness issue that was preventing him from delivering more.

tavyred

Well done Hiram. You’ve managed to extract another decent contract from Tisdale despite being crocked 40% of the time in any given season.

Red Bill

I agree. I always got the feeling he thought he was too good for us. Thanks for the two momens of magic but it takes more than that in two years to make me shed a tear at his departure. I think we're better off without him as he's the kind of player who gets his name on the team sheet whether he's playing well or not and keeps other more deserving players out.

Not too sad at him leaving if I'm honest.
He had a purple patch and then got his injury and never seemed to achieve the same earlier standard. If he stays fit he'll cope with league 1 well but I suspect he's going to struggle to stay injury free.
Best of luck Hiram you could have chosen a better club than franchise FC with a poser manager and a bunch of judases!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder how much we'll get. He never really did fulfil his potential with us, and despite playing 74 times only scored 3 times. I expect a figure somewhere near £50k.