• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Desperate Times in Demport !

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
As the old tub Mayflower drifts rudderless around Drakes Island, it seems that no manager is interested in the "poisoned chalice" of steering it on a course to avoid the rocky waters of the Conference ! How can this possibly be, for what Janners would have us believe is such a "mahoosive" club ? (rofl)

Alistair20000

As the old tub Mayflower drifts rudderless around Drakes Island, it seems that no manager is interested in the "poisoned chalice" of steering it on a course to avoid the rocky waters of the Conference ! How can this possibly be, for what Janners would have us believe is such a "mahoosive" club ? (rofl)
My green sauces report that there is a fester of interested managers and that the Gargs are so spoilt for choice that the sifting process will be very lengthy.

Stelios

They seem confident that Ryan Lowe (Bury) is coming. Which is a shame. Because he's a highly rated young manager who plays attacking football :(

STURTZ

Don't suppose Lowe was just using Plymouth as a bargaining chip to wind up Bury's errant owner?:S

Colesman Ballz

Don't suppose Lowe was just using Plymouth as a bargaining chip to wind up Bury's errant owner?:S
I think Lowe and Gargs are both using each other ! Lowe obviously isn't keen on the dump, or relocating his family there and is merely hedging his bets until he gets a better offer. Gargs meanwhile are just happy to be seen linked with a highly rated young manager when nobody else of any worth is remotely interested. It serves them well, and stops the farm animals from revolting for a while ! (rofl)

Grecian2K

A bit optimistic there CB.

Surely after all these year you should have realised that NOTHING stops the Gargs down on the farm being revolting?

STURTZ

Yeah Plymouth a wart but I less attractive than Bury? I guess so.

Stelios

Sensational journalism today in the Western Morning News. Lowe being heavily tipped on the back page to takeover because Argyle's publicity officer has apparently 'followed' Ryan Lowe on Twitter.

This is genuinely the story.

Who says local journalism is dead?

fred binneys head

I’m hoping Lowe gets the argyle job. He’s in the studio at the league 2 play off final and, as extra time kicked off with Newport down to 10 men, he’s just said “if I’m the Newport manager, I’m wanting to get my team to penalties as soon as possible”.

Erm, it’ll be 30 minutes, you daft cnt.

STURTZ

Can't understand what the hold up is all about. Here's the pen, here's the contract, here's the s**t club. Where's the problem?