• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

"Hanging on in quiet desperation....."

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
……"is the English Way" according to Pink Floyd but some Janners are now taking it to a new level. They are hoping against hope, that Bolton get liquidated to give their sorry ar$e$ a reprieve ! (facepalm)

Just "bend over" and take it fellas ! (rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

IndoMike

In that case we'd better start up a "Save Bolton Wanderers " fund right away.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
They also seem to think they are favourites to go straight back up ................ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Grecian2K

Plus, of course, the notloB's near neighbours are (despite promotion) also apparently in long-term dire financial straights so they not be able to take their newly allotted L1 slot either....clutch at straws, Janners, clutch at straws.

(Mind you, by all accounts, the Scummers' own financial (and ownership) situation doesn't appear to be overly shipshape either...wonder how "keen" Harry Plotter and Timmy Hallett will still be if (or when) PCC grant their long awaited planning permission for the hotel complex they have long dreamed of?)

Ground share soon at Truro's new stadium soon for the nastily Cornish? … or perhaps even with their more successful soulmates at Plainmorgue??

Oh, and PS. May I request double infraction points for CB for trying to conflate one of the Floyd's most beautiful works into a discussion about the Scum...I don't think I ever be able to listen to DSotM the same again. :(

Grecian2K

Oh, although it's a shameless plug here but I thing by favourite band foresaw it all coming for the Scummers

After all, faced with the grim reality of their own

They are now

Whereas, in truth, we all know that they are TOTALLY

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
They also seem to think they are favourites to go straight back up ................ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
To be fair they probably will be favourites.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Every year any team that goes down are favourites to go straight back up IF they have gone down fighting for every point.
In reality how many times do teams that go down a league struggle against other teams who want promotion.

STURTZ

What's this about Tisdale taking Carey Lameiras and Ladapo? Can't blame them for wanting a bit of security and success. Those one year contracts work against you when you go down.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Every year any team that goes down are favourites to go straight back up IF they have gone down fighting for every point.
In reality how many times do teams that go down a league struggle against other teams who want promotion.
The bookies will most likely have them as favourites. We all know that they're going to struggle but they're still favourites

fred binneys head

It’s brilliant news that argyle are favourites. Means the odds I’ll get on them getting relegated will be bigger.