• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Perryman tonight

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Heard he had some nice words to say at the EDGs end of season thing tonight. Any quotes?

fred binneys head

I like "plump" - I hope he said that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What happened? The Supporters Facebook page has gone because of comments about past night.

Benguin

What happened? The Supporters Facebook page has gone because of comments about past night.
I read them before they were deleted and the gist of it is Perryman slagged off Red Legion and said they were an embarrassment and the trust lacked ambition.
People were fuming about his comments and it appeared he had been ****ed off for a couple of years.
This is all just reports though and anyone who was there needs to report facts first hand.

Grecian68

Allegedly, he criticised the club, and, personally attacked individuals, one a well known supporter.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Allegedly, he criticised the club, and, personally attacked individuals, one a well known supporter.
Who's the well known supporter?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Much bitterness lies there. I would hope a future change of heart would lead to his return.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I always thought Perryman was a bit of a :x(devil)(swear):mad:

IndoMike

He's entitled to his opinions, but to get angry at a Supporters Club gathering doesn't seem to be the right time and place.

Grecian68

Who's the well known supporter?
Have sent you a message, spelling of the surname is wrong but you'll be able to know who it is.