• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please help RL - New Drum Fund

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
New Drum & Display Fund

Donate here --->
https://www.gofundme.com/RedLegion1718

Or via PayPal send to [email protected]

---------------

After a number of repairs last season the drum that has served us well for the last couple of seasons has now officially broken and unusable. It's obviously a key component to what we do and we're keen to get a new one in as soon as we can for the new season.

We're looking to raise money for a new one that should hopefully last for the foreseeable as well as some new displays for the 17/18 season. We're and independent supporter group entirely self funded and dependent on the generous support from City fans, so your donations really do make the difference.

Please help the Red Legion continue the hard work put in so far to bring colour and atmosphere to the Park. As we've shown before, the money is always well used!

UTC

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good luck with the fund raising.

RyanPugh

£20 donated, hope the target is reached.

fisherman69

done. good luck.

malcolms

Max, how big is the drum you need? The reason I'm asking is I have some friends in the music business who might have something that fits....let me know...It would be nice to know I'd contributed to ****ing off some of sanctimonious Trust beardies who live in the main stand... :D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
That would be the same sanctimonious Trust beardies who were on record as giving their thanks to the RL for their efforts in the last Trust board minutes? :)

malcolms

That would be the same sanctimonious Trust beardies who were on record as giving their thanks to the RL for their efforts in the last Trust board minutes? :)
No these are different ones....they smoke pipes and wear cords...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Could I ask as the Red Legion stand mostly in the "heart" of the BB do they use money raised from such fundraising events for the paint etc for the heart ? and do they actually paint it every season ?

iscalad

No these are different ones....they smoke pipes and wear cords...
Smoking is banned in the stadium. So who are you really talking about?

malcolms

Smoking is banned in the stadium. So who are you really talking about?
A puff of Old Shag and camel coloured cords as a 'lifestyle' choice. However, not necessarily between the hours of 3 and 5 on a Saturday afternoon..

Last edited: