• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So who do you want to go up

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
With Northampton promoted and the final places in the top seven all but settled (barring a miracle for Cambridge to catch the Wombles (home to the snot then away to Mansfield, whilst Wimbledon have Satanage and Newport)), which clubs would you like to see promoted?

For me I would like Accy and Oxford in the autos and Cambridge (miracles do happen) through the playoffs, this would leave us with our three big money spinners still in our division and a nice trip the smoke to Kingston still - personal preference as my son is currently studying near there and gives a good excuse to pop up there.

If however the miracle doesn't happen I would have to sacrifice my away day preference and hope the Wombles make it, just to show what can be done by a trust club.

Red Bill

Couldn't care less. Anyone but the greens!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
wouldnt want the greens or wombles to go up. the first because i hate them, the second because it's an easy away day.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I want Wimbledon to go up with Northampton, Oxford and Accrington as I don't like them, their ground or their style of play. Bristol, Pompey and Argyle to stay in L2 for financial and away-day reasons.

Hopefully they will come back down and we will go up next season. Just so long as Wycombe don't come up with us...:D

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn't care less. Anyone but the greens!
Agree with this - and as important is who will be joining us. Looks like another two Northern cloggers coming down with Colchester and Crewe; coming up, I'm hoping for the 'Double Gloucester' of both Cheltenham and FGR, two very easy away trips for next season.

Banksy

Couldn't give a monkeys now we're out of the mix.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want Accrington (horrible club), Plym**th (obviously) or, after their antics on Saturday, Brizzle Rovers to go up, so that leaves Oxford, Portsmouth and Wimbledon.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Accrington , Oxford and Cambridge (although probably Wimbledon will make the play offs) keeping the others are better financially for us although might make next years league two stronger.

Avening Posse

I want the teams who are most likely to be a threat to us next year to have already gone up, so happy for Oxford and Portsmouth to join Northampton and 1 other......i enjoyed my day at Accrington this season so quite happy to go there again, I obviously don't want Plimuff to go up, and Rovers is a good cash game for us, so conclude that the 4th team in an ideal world would be wimbledon

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No brainer really anyone other than Argyle (for obvious reasons and of course loss of gate money), Pompey and Rovers again losing them would reduce gate money.

Northampton already up second and third likely to be Oxford and Accrington leaving hopefully Wimbledon via the play-offs. Although having said that I would not be at all surprised to see either Pompey or Rovers win the play-offs with Rovers a good bet to repeat their last season's successful trip to Wembley.