Search results

  1. East Devon Clown

    Did you know...

    Busta Rhymes with custard
  2. East Devon Clown

    A game too far folks...............

    Since the 2013/14 season Hoo hoo has haa haa
  3. East Devon Clown

    Euro 2016

    What like Moussa Sissoko for France?
  4. East Devon Clown

    Help Clinton Score

    This thread was a Clown Production. Unleash your inner clown. Thank you and goodnight.
  5. East Devon Clown

    Help Clinton Score

    We know that Tisdale spends all his downtime on Exeweb, so this campaign will make a real difference. Post on this thread if you want to see Clinton Morrison become City's penalty taker.
  6. East Devon Clown

    Has anyone seen...

    Yes, how can I help?
  7. East Devon Clown

    The Probability Thread 2014.

    Torquay are 99.8% relegated. Love it. :D Although the other 0.2% may still take a couple of weeks. Thanks for doing the bar graph again. I feel things are worse than that, but my brain is not a supercomputer.
  8. East Devon Clown

    Tisdale:- Artur to blame for our loss at Bury?

    Yes, Pete, you have ribbed him a bit in the past. Never anything more than that. (facepalm)
  9. East Devon Clown

    The Ian Sideman dossier

    I have no influence at all in this matter. Even the heady whiff of the reactivated cheese thread hasn't tempted him. That could of course be what you get for selling cheese on a daily basis.
  10. East Devon Clown

    Did you know...

    I think I speak for everyone when I say that you are welcome as long as you can make the rest of us LOL.
  11. East Devon Clown

    Last film watched..

    I think they are only letting couples in.
  12. East Devon Clown

    music quiz redux

    Is the right answer (from the musically braindead clown). Mascis could of course have been the front man of the grunge sound if it wasn't for Kurt Cobain's charisma, looks and willingness to talk to anyone who would help his cause. Over to you, MDC.
  13. East Devon Clown

    The Ian Sideman dossier

    I miss Sidey on here.
  14. East Devon Clown

    music quiz redux

    :D Sort of. Remember it is a person I am looking for.
  15. East Devon Clown

    music quiz redux

    Just for clarity, this band was from West Mass.
  16. East Devon Clown

    Bury FC vs Exeter City FC Official Matchday Thread

    City this season are a mid table side with 5 games left to prove it.
  17. East Devon Clown

    Tisdale:- Artur to blame for our loss at Bury?

    A few minutes between 2 yellows.
  18. East Devon Clown

    music quiz redux

    Right country, wrong coastline.
  19. East Devon Clown

    Last film watched..

    Deadfall. Neat little thriller about a brother and sister on the run after a robbery, getting snowed in, in the American countryside. Shows that these things don't have to be stretched to 2 hours plus, as they normally are.
  20. East Devon Clown

    music quiz redux

    As far as I know Poults is still alive. I haven't looked at PASOTI to check in a long while, though. This question has no relevance to the granddaddy of keyboard warriors. Further assistance is that, in their early days the dentist used to transport the band in the family stationwagon.
Top